06 June 2022
Archive Store Raffle:
Men’s Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT
Cape Town: Shortmarket Street
MEN’S AIR JORDAN 1 ZOOM CMFT - CT0978-501
In order to qualify to purchase the sneakers you need to have signed up for the Archive newsletter and select the entry form link shared from our social media page Unfortunately without this you may not qualify to purchase the sneakers and your entry will be disqualified. Once entered you will receive a pop up to confirm your entry is successful.
1. Eligibility: The Raffle was created to counter automated BOTS and to ensure a level playing field for all users. The Raffle makes it possible to purchase certain ‘High Heat’ sneakers, but does not create a contract of sale. The raffle is open to all South African residents over the age of 16 years of age at the time of entry. You do not need to be a TFG account holder, but you must have signed up to receive the Archive emailers / newsletters. By signing up to the Archive newsletter you agree to receive email marketing from Archive & TFG. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. How to Enter: Raffles will start on dates specified within the Archive social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and/or via the Archive website on the day of raffle & will be open for one (1) hour between 18:00 – 19:00. You will be asked for your full name, ID number or Passport number, as well as for your size, collection point, email address and a valid telephone number. You may only enter one (1) time. Additional entries will result in raffle disqualification.
3. Drawing: Winners will be randomly drawn no less than two (2) days before the release date or once stock has been confirmed at the store should the release date be delayed. Winners will be contacted via email from Archive with further collection information only & social media announcement of winner draws is at the discretion of Archive. If the winner does not buy the sneakers in accordance with the instructions, he/she will forfeit the sneakers, and Archive may release unpurchased items on sale to the general public on a first come, first served basis.
4. Prize: Each confirmed winner will have the right to purchase a pair of the raffled item in their pre-selected size at either the Archive Sandton (JHB) or Archive Shortmarket Street (CPT) stores. The purchase of the raffled item is governed by Archive & TFG Terms of Purchase. The odds of receiving eligibility to purchase the Raffle item depends on the number of eligible entries received and the availability of the shoe size. There is limited stock available for Raffles & submitting an entry does not guarantee you selection or right to purchase. Winners may not swop sneaker sizes or request another size other than what was provided in their entry, however, Archive reserves the right to substitute a prize if the prize is not available for any reason. No stock may be transferred / inter-branch transferred (IBT) to other Archive stores. Payment for the raffled sneaker must be made in-store at time of collection, using cash, bank cards, gift cards or TFG Account cards. No lay-by’s are permitted on raffle sneakers.
5. Requirements: If your entry is drawn, you must be at the store within the branch's pickup period of said raffled entry in order to purchase the raffled item. Any shoe not purchased within the branch's pick up period will be forfeited & sold on a first come, first served basis. You must show a valid photo ID or your photo Passport that matches the name on the list in order to be eligible to purchase the sneakers. If the name on the valid photo ID does not match the name on the entry, the person will not be eligible to buy the sneakers. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the person’s whose identity matches the name on the entry and who has a valid photo ID or Passport will be deemed to be the owner.
6. General Conditions: By entering, you indicate your agreement to these Official Rules and Archive’s decisions regarding the Raffles. In the event that the operation, security or administration of the promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, Archive may, at its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel or terminate the promotion; (b) suspend the promotion to address the impairment and then resume the promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions; or (c) award the eligibility to purchase the launch product at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Archive reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Raffle, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Archive’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Release and Limitations or Liability: By participating in the Raffle, entrants agree to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that Archive, its parent and related companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of participation in the Raffle or purchase of the launch product, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorised human intervention in the promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant's participation in the promotion or purchase of the launch product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. The entrant agrees that the Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any eligibility to purchase the launch product.
7. Privacy: Information you submit as a part of the Raffle will be used for purposes of the Raffle.
8. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in South Africa. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligation of Archive in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of South Africa.